Just a quick update on where we are up to. Fingers crossed will announce the date for the unveiling this week, I am still waiting for confirmation over a few things. The date we are aiming for is Sunday October 20nd at 11.37 But this is not confirmed yet.
Looks like the proposed fundraiser is not going to happen now.
The chosen charity is Marie Curie, and we hope to have some money left over to donate to them . They will also be collecting at the unveiling.
So please continue to donate if you can and fingers crossed we can support Marie Curie.